CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

viernes, 11 de julio de 2008

How do i spend my money!

I´m a student and i don´t work. i get money from my parents. i get about 700bf every month.

i spend 20% of the money in books or anything about the university tha i need, the other 80% i spend the money in my self, i like to go out with my friends and i need money to do that :)!

the mostly of the time if i don´t spend all the money in my self, i keep it, and save it is something comes up!

and finaly if i don´t spend any of that money, i used for the next week!

2 comentarios:

professional essay writing dijo...

Good ideas! It is important to spend money not invain!

Unknown dijo...

You are lucky to have such wonderful parents, who give you so much pocket money. Saving money is wise. cv service may suggest interesting ideas well