CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

jueves, 5 de junio de 2008


Every day i wake up at 5:30 am, and then i go to the bathroom and had a shower, and brush my teeth.
At 6:00 I wake up my other two sisters, they getting ready at 6:30 and my dad takes us to the university, at 7:00 am I get in to my classes and I live at 11:40.
When my dad pick us up we go to are house and have lunch with my mom, then I watch TV until 3:45 pm. After 4:00 pm I do my homework, and every Thursday and Saturday my family and I go to the Catholic Church with are community at 8:00 pm.
My dad drives us home at 10:00 pm, and I go to bet at 11:30.
I love very much go to the church every Thursday and Saturday because I feel that God is making me a bather person every day.

1 comentarios:

custom paper service dijo...

For me it is interesting to know your day! I must say that it is very much alike to mine!