CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

viernes, 9 de mayo de 2008

About me!


Hi, there! My name’s Andrea Urdaneta but you can call me Holly For (girl of the playboy mansion). I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in la Estrella. I’m 17 years old and I study Mass communication at URBE. My favourite subjects are Graphical communication and English. I am in level 3.


I love music, dancing, watch TV, surfing the net, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family, my country and my dogs. .

I hate onions, smoking, listening to hip hop, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Pyramids in Egypt and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from social Communication School and be a good Journalist, I also want to be a top model and queen of fair. I’d love to work in an important canal station and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can’t write well, I need to practice more. The most ease for me is speaking. But I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class


if you wanna be my friend add me! see u!


2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi!!! the first comment!! xD

aww Holly you layouts is so cute!...

hahahahah You are The Best!,

Relax, you with me Visit the Pyramids in Egypt and The Eiffel Tower in Paris!
And vote for you in queen of fair….

I love u!

Note: I hate washing the dishes too!!

By: Bridget!!

Unknown dijo...

In general your blog is lovely writemyessay-s.com, but why does it have black and red colors?